— All tour members meet with the tour guide and be transferred by coach to the city centre.
— Meeting with the representative Polish Vodka Association.
— Meeting with the representative Polish Wine Producers Association.
— Warsaw city sightseeing. You will get surprised by Constitution Square, discover the utopian plans of the Ministry of Agriculture, feel the propaganda at the Palace of Culture and Science (PKiN), and learn about the unknown secrets of the former headquarters of the Central Committee of the Polish United Workers’ Party (i.e. the Party House). Sightseeing includes such highlights as the Palace of Culture, the Royal Route and Lazienki Garden. You will pay a visit to former Jewish ghetto and have the opportunity to see the Umschlagplatz. You won’t miss the Old Town with characteristic Sigismund’s column and the Royal Castle. Listen to the legend of the Warsaw mermaid and take a picture of Chopin’s Monument.
— Breakfast at the hotel.
— Check out of the hotel.
— Transfer to the airport
Conditions for participation and registration
The price includes:
– Full business program;
– 3 night’s hotel accommodation;
– Meals indicated in the program;
– Professional English translation during all the visits;
– Cultural program: sigtseeings indicated in the program;
– Set of information materials;
– Prompt responses to any questions!
– Throughout the Management tour you are accompanied by
representatives of InConventus company, which guarantee a
high level of service and compliance the actual program of
the visit, stated in the itinerary.
– International and domestic flights;